Culpepper traded to the Phins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

Loooking ahead to the draft, if Brees now winds up in New Orleans, the Jets or the Raiders will be trying like hell to trade up to the Saints spot to get in front of Tennessee. Either that or the Saints take Mario Williams at #2.

2. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

This is getting exciting!!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't know about Raiders or Jets trading up, unless they really like someone they will all get a highly rated QB.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gunny, I so want you to be right. If NO selects at #2 Leinart might be our guy. On the record I want Matt Leinart to end up here. I would however be a Vince Young believer because I know that plenty of people wouldn't like the pick one bit. But just so we are clear, you are saying that nobody is going to trade into that spot and take a qb? What about Baltimore swooping in and taking VY or ML? I'd hate that. Could it be that NO really feels that they have gots to get themselves some D'Brick? That would be sweet.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Maybe NO makes a play for #1 and Reggiemus Aurelius Maximus...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar