Crumpler agrees.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GriffinIsMyHERO, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wishful thinking at best...

2. I'd would take John Clayton's and Adam Schefter's word over anything titansradio.com puts out. But hey that's just me. :)

3. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

im glad we got crumpler but we still need tons of help on the offensive side of the ball. we need berrian or b johnson like we need oxygen and im still debating over which one we should take... i like berrians speed and he has put up good numbers with a below average qb but b johnson is fast as well and has put up decent #s as the #3 wr playing behing fitz and boldin also johnson will proably take less money... i still say we need another rb to go with white?????????

4. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

well kiss my grits berrian just signed with the vikings.. that really sucks

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Berrian is gone to Minnesota.

I agree we still need a back .... possibly Bell? A speedback for the right price to compliment White while Henry hopefully blossoms into an NFL back.

6. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

berrian is gone...vikes got em

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thing is, they're just repeating the same report everyone else is - just like they did with Rogers (which went for hours). I'm definitely game for Crumpler but let's see the signature.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Agreed. I got so pumped at hearing that he agreed to the terms I didn't really think it wasn't a sealed deal. I almost feel for the Bengals .......... almost.

9. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am very glad we made this work. I think Vince should be the happiest with this deal. We sign one more Stud WR, Fitz, Moss, Sweed, whoever, and he is gonna have to perform next year with no excuses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar