Crumpler agrees.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GriffinIsMyHERO, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The money is so low that even if his knees totally give out, it's still worth bringing him in for the chance that he can be the Alge of old.

2. 32Tyler10

32Tyler10 Camp Fodder

Finally we made a splash into free agency, this pick-up definately looks like a steal at a very good price...

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Sources: TE Crumpler, Titans reach two-year deal

A late push by the Tennessee Titans was able to give Vince Young a big target, tight end Alge Crumpler, to help him be more efficient at quarterback. ...more

[​IMG]

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

agreed....a nice target on the outside and resigning haynz would be a nice offseason.

although i really wanna keep the ol intact...1 yr tender for stewy wont be enough for me...i want him long term..also i want to sign bell (although i fear he will sign/want a deal significantly less than that of faneca's but around 30M) finally, we need bironas to a long term as well as bo (crumpler's knees are sill of question and he has proven to be a good target for vince)

also i cant belive we got him for such a low price....i thought he'd be gettin a crazy deal...heck if barrian can u'd think a 4 time probowler could...although at the same time the fact that no other team stepped up for such a player worries me

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

6. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

Damn, that is a very friendly contract. Good signing by the Titans FO. Now a deep threat WR and the Offense might make some noise.

7. reo

reo Starter

I'm hoping some of these rumors will become true and we'll trade for RWilliams, CJohnson or Fitz.

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/blurb_view.cgi?blurb=news620380

I'm so confused

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Titansradio.com eh?
    If it sounds too good to be true.. Crumpler @ half the price of Hartsock by his former team to boot...
    Another Shaun Rogers debacle - let's hope not... They also reported that trade on NFL.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar