Crumpler agrees.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GriffinIsMyHERO, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Not a bad pick up. Not a game breaker but if Y'all end up losing Scaife, Crumpler is only a few years older than him and had about the same production last season.

2. Never said he was signed.... Just that he agrees to the terms of the contract.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hahaha .... jealousy at it's finest. Scaife and Crumpler sounds a whole lot better then Putzier and Dreessen.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Fantastic news.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Sweet. Now getting him signed is another thing, but hey...at least we know Mike Reinfeldt is trying to do his job. I thought he might be on a golfing trip.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hope nothing falls through here....and hope he's still healthy. If so, very nice pickup. Wonder if they go after another TE with the loss of Hartsock.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You're right it does. However you left off our #1 TE Daniels. And yes he is better than either one of the ones the Titans have. I am not dissing Crumpler. He might be an upgrade to what Y'all have, but he is not something for me to get upset over.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

While I think Daniels is the most underrated TE in the NFL, he is not better than a healthy Crumpler.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Two years?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar