Crumpler agrees.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GriffinIsMyHERO, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you know, the easter bunny might not be a bad returner, bunnies are pretty quick.

i think sonic the hedgehog would be a better running back though.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

How about trading for Fitz? And anyone would be a better returner than Chris Davis at this point

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

C. Davis aka "look out for tha fumble.. My 2 year daughter old daughter can hold to the ball better than he can..

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Hell there is not much to choose in this draft class other than a few tackles and D.E, trade that #1 pick out for something good MR, mind as well what are you going to do take a wideout on the first round like before and it doesn't pay off!! THE TIME IS NOW TITANS SUPERBOWL OR BUST!!

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I'm kind of confused by this post because I don't think we've taken a wr in the first round since dyson about 10 years ago. And I believe this draft is actually fairly deep. Unless we got a real playmaker I wouldn't let go of our 1st rd pick.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Neither would I.

All this team needs is another playmaker (or two) for Vince and we're on our way.

The defence certainly is in place.

7. Outlaw

Outlaw Guest

I was so F'N' excited when I found out that the Titans signed Crumpler.

My excitement dwindled a bit when I saw that we lost Odem, and LaBoy, not to mention Bell in a 24 hour period. Looks like we should take a DE in the first round after that hit.

8. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

How about doing some major dealing and trading in, heck including P.Jones if i was a GM for Vernon Gholston on the first round, i could only wish..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar