Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cris Collinsworth cussing on Madden?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RavensShallBurn, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Couple of points:

- he definitely said "kidding me". He says it throughout the game. Heard it plenty. Also there's no way they would say "sh*tting me".

- I've still yet to face an opponent that has a trick or cheating method that works. I have just over 200 games online with 2010 and haven't come across anyone like that. IMO blocking the kick does seem fair but i guess i'd need to see it. The biggest thing I find with kicks is not to be too predictable with snap counts. If he was pressed up against the line why not fake hike the ball?

- I hate Collinsworth also.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,055
    I've heard him say "kidding me" dozens of times. That's why when I heard it this time, I could tell he said "sh*tting me". If you ask me, "sh*tting" and "kidding" don't sound all that similar when you hear it. I'm telling you he said it. I don't know why, and I don't know how, but he did.

I've put in around 180-190 online games. I hate the ranking system. I will go on 10 game win streaks against opponents who are higher ranked than me, yet I still don't rank up. I believe my record is 114-72. I've played a guy (and destroyed him) whose record was 46-38 and he was one level above me... compared his stats to mine.... Mine are waaaayyyy better. I score around 25 ppg and give up 17 ppg.

Do you have a 360? If so, you should give me your gamertag and we should play. :)
  3. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    No sir. I'm a PS3 guy.:suspect:
  4. 757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Moolah:
    $226
    Me too, only way to go. You want to get a match going? My gamer tag for madden is kdr-gimme-that. I think I'm like 70-20 or something around there.
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    audio or it didn't happen ........
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I bet you heard "kidding" me, and heard "ting" me, because you were pissed off. It happens to me all the time.
    1 people high five this.
  7. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I believe you believe you heard shi**ing me.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,055
    I don't know what to believe anymore. :sad2:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    I heard Judge Wapner say "sh*t" on the Peoples Court one day. Ol coke-head Collinsworth certainly wouldn't be a surprise...
  9. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, we'll definitely have to do that sometime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.