Credit Card Recommendations?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 3, 2014.

1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

0% interest? You mean during an introductory period? Because I've never heard of a flat out 0% interest credit card.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

They do exist, all of my wifes cards and her mothers are 0%, but they also always pay down their balance each month
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah my Amazon Visa has pretty high interest. But I pay it off every month and basically only use it to accumulate Amazon reward points. If I was going to carry a significant balance long-term I'd use another card.
  4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Both of my Chase cards have cash back, and I've been pretty happy with them.
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Other than Discover having zero cache it is quite functional.

Who cares what the interest is cause I pay the balance every month, accumulate cash on crap I have to buy anyways. The thing links with Amazon so the cashback can be used directly there.

Cant think of anything negative about it really.

When I travel they make me put in my zip at the pump, have backed me with a brick and motar merchant once (refused a legit return), and they have called when I have made a couple of unusual pruchases. They were legit, but out of my ordinary. $400 for a couple hundred pounds of mass loaded vinyl as a for instance. LOL
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I just got a Chase Freedom to try. I might get a Discover as well. I'm thinking of getting one card for only online transactions.