Craziest thing youve done after losing?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I totally lost it after we blew it to the Ravens the last time.

I was 19 and a Freshman in college... I was so ****ing pissed. I just sat there in our stadium in shock for about 15-20 minutes after I punched the chair in front of me a few times.

A girl I had dated thought it would be funny to text me some really c*nty text making fun of us for losing. She thought it was cute. I didn't take too kindly to that. I texted her back, telling her to go **** herself. I believe this was the last time I ever saw her. Soon got knocked up and married after. Total idiot.

That night I remember taking my car on 840 and going as fast as I possibly could. Thought my 4 cylinder Civic was going to blow up the way I treated it that night.

Also, not sure this was really related to that loss, but I went on the worst binger of my life on a Tuesday night soon after the loss. Woke up at like 2pm passed out on the floor in my dorm. I had puked everywhere. I also apparently attempted to watch Pineapple Express because I had the DVD case open right next to me. I had made a sh*t ton of drunk texts/calls that night and a lot of people called back thinking I was dead.

I was way too invested back then. Had to grow up and never get that butthurt about a loss again. Although if that happened in a Super Bowl, I might not be able to handle it. We haven't even been back to the damn playoffs since then. Ridiculous.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kstone

kstone Starter

I crushed a Bills trash can in a sports store after the comeback. I put it in floor in the middle of a rack of clothes so they could not see it and I stepped the crap out of it. But hey I was 12 at the time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was at that game. It was bitter cold. I wasn't that mad. It was the last meaningful game the Titans have played. 8 years ago. Haven't missed much since. I wish we had an outcome like that, any year from 2009-2015. Better than flat out boring and pathetic.

I was way more bummed when I went to the Texans/Titans game in 2012 or so. When griffin got trucked by Foster. The Titans didnt even show up. I felt ripped off, paying for a 25 dollar ticket.

I'll start going back once I feel confident that they'll give me something worth the trip and the price of admission.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think it was just the fact that the Ravens were the ONLY team I didn't want us to face... we get the #1 seed, road to the Super Bowl goes through Nashville, and we are rewarded with the team that has always been our kryptonite. The fact that we did the EXACT same thing we did back in the 2000 season was just incredibly frustrating. Watching that team steal our glory twice in our house... it's just ridiculous. We beat ourselves both times.

I know a lot of people think we would've had no chance of going all the way because of KFC, but everything was laid out for us... No Brady/Pats that year. Peyton got knocked out. Chargers got knocked out. It was going to be us against the Steelers (who we beat 31-14 without Haynesworth and KVB).

We had it in the bag and ruined it as always. Classic Fisher.

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Craziest thing I've ever done is get really drunk. Not an anger guy really.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Man I had some girls think it was cute to **** with me after the Titans lost.

I had a party to watch the Titans/Ravens playoff game because I'm dumb af.

Drunk people, pissed people.

Girl wasn't even there she just texted me "Awwwww Titans lost poor baby I'll come over and make you feel better." or something to the effect.

Needless to say I overreacted and she didn't talk to me for a few days.

I don't really get mad anymore.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yep. I knew we would lose that game but the way we lost. Jesus that was infuriating. I can't exactly blame Fisher because if those morons could hold a damn football we win that by 30.

And that Delay of Game they didn't call was just icing on the cake.

But I dumped my then girlfriend after that game. I was going to do it anyway but she was nagging the f**k out of me all day to help her move.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah. The fumbles are totally what killed that game. Freakin Alge Crumpler. And I think it was Lendale who had the other crippling one.

Edit: just checked Alge Crumplers Wikipedia. Thank god it mentioned that his fumble basically cost us the game. It was on the Ravens' 5 yard line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't know when mine is mowed...I'm sure Gustavo has a schedule...I can ask.

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Somehow this does not surprise me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar