Cramer Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I went there as a fan when I was 19. Drove a van all the way from Chattanooga to San Francisco, most of it on I-40. I stayed there for a couple of weeks just bumming around. I couldn't believe just how many homeless people there were there. It was amazing. There was a little heirarchy among those who had nothing. That place was unlike any I have ever been.

Also when I was in high school would contact people through prodigy who would DAT record Dead shows. I would send them some really good blank cassette tapes and some time later they would finally come back and boom... live shows, bootleg tapes. I really listened to them alot 10 years ago. Alot has changed since then for me...

There was this one time when I was going to go to a Dead show in Atlanta. My mom had it all worked out for me and I was gonna stay with my brother who lives there. I was about 16 at the time. I was going to ride a Greyhound down there. I screwed that up when she found out about me deciding not to go to school one day.
  2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

double post??
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wow Bipolar is a deadhead!! don't drink the electric :koolaid:
  4. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

I stand corrected. Bipolar is a deadhead!
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

man BIP is really coppin it since the site came back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.