Craig Stevens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Is today's titans Donnie nickey period.

I have no idea how so many of you are big fans of this guy. If he was an all world receiving te than he would be one. He's not cause he ain't! If he was an all world blocker, he'd be one. He's not cause he ain't. If he's so damn good, why hasn't been good in all these years? If he's so all around awesome, why are we always adding te's and demoting him to 3rd string?

But I'm sure he's a great locker room guy. Like Donnie nickey. And that is so integral to team success. You can tell by all the wins we've racked up while Craig Stevens has been on the roster.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I never said he was an amazing receiver. When he is called on to catch though he delivers.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Craig Stevens is good he gets his very own thread!

4. Alex1939

At least I don't have to hear about how Taylor Thompson is the next gronkowski anymore.

But damn y'all sure do love these street level te's we waste draft picks on.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He's good for a 20-25 yard catch down the middle every 4 weeks.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Huge difference between the two. Stevens does his job and does it well. Nickey just sucked.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alex1939

Craig Stevens is Donnie nickey.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

There's no doubt in my mind, had we hired Hue Jackson, Adam Gase, or Josh McDaniels there wouldn't be a Stevens on our roster right now.

Our current regime knows he's good for blocking and with Mularkey saying he wanted a smash mouth team, it basically bought Craig some extra years in Nashville.

With Stevens, Sankey is running for -2 yards instead of -4 yards. So I guess he is good for something.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

F**king respect your elders!

[​IMG]

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

There is something to be said for a player that No One expects to ever get the ball. Like a sleeper. He does catch when thrown to. Wether he blocks better Than another would or not is for the coaches to decide. He is cheap and useful. If he dropped half of the tosses he gets, I would feel differently.

I'm fine with him being here.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar