Craig Stevens out "a few weeks"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I wish it was Bo out.

Should be interesting to see what Cook can do now that he'll be forced into action. Maybe Cook will force Bo to the bench when Stevens comes back.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm rooting for Cook to have success, but now with Moss in the lineup & now down one decent TE, I could see us using a lot more 3-WR sets this week. C.J. is a beast with 3-WR's on the field at once.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

You're probably right. When was the last time Cook has even lined up on the line of scrimmage as a tightend even when he does play? He's always flexed out wide.

4. Fry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1410cBS_SG8

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I don't get it.

I hate on our worst players is not like I'm talking bad about CJ or Roos Finny or even Vince.
    This guys like nickey won't even matter or will make real impact in the future.

Some other people hate on the whole freaking team yet I get hate it on for not liking a few so so players.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nickey does suck. I agree with that.

Don't worry costa, I hate on Amano, and people try telling me he is good. IDK how, but look whats happened to our team when he took over center... Maybe I am right about that after all.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You celebrated when a player got hurt, stop being a dildo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fry

Because it's irrational hate. All Stevens has done is catch every pass that has come his way and done a solid job blocking. All Mariani has done is be second in the league in kickoff return yards and average over 12 yards per return on punts.

You also go out of your way to do it.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Get ready folks... you're about to see Jeff Fisher exposed once again by a guy he tried his best to keep on the bench and only played when he had to.

Yet- while ESPN does the re-cap they'll act as if Jared Cook is the fluke... "who is this guy???" like no one knew. Because Fisher always has an excuse and is never questioned.

10. pettso

pettso Starter

They'll talk about how Fisher is a master of developing players and how Cook wouldn't have been nearly as good if he wasn't drafted and molded into what he is by the Titans.

I have no doubt that Cook will play well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar