Craig Stevens out "a few weeks"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...news.asp?sport=NFL&id=4864&line=191175&spln=1

Horrible news, though I'm sure costarica is ecstatic.

Looks like Jared Cook is finally going to get significant playing time. Put up or shut up time....

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Good thing we franchised and still have Bo Scaife!.....Oh wait......f**k

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

damn :(

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

All I have to say is that Bo "Hey You Guys" Scaife better kick his @ss into gear. And Jared Cook, I am very very confident that he's fixing to show us all that he is who we thought he is.

H3!! scratch that, everyone suiting up on Sunday needs to kick their @ss into gear, GO TITANS!!!

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

but i thought craig stevens was stepping up?

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :whoop:

Great news now its time for Cook and Scaife to step up.
    But sadly Fisher loves players with no talent like stevens and he will be back no matter what Bo or Cook do.
    :hmm:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Shame, he was our only TE doing any blocking.

Bummer. Wish it was Scaife.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Tough loss, I'd much rather be fielding Stevens/Cook than Scaife/Cook.

Cook can be the pass threat that Scaife can't be and Stevens can block like Scaife can't.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It's funny that you play the victim for getting so many "It Sucks." But your posts do suck. I hate the It Sucks system, and I think that it brings an overall tone of negativity here, but some of your posts seriously deserve it. You are a troll.
    [​IMG]

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I certainly agree that Fisher plays less talented vets over upcoming youngsters, but it's because they know their assignments. If Cook has been paying the slightest bit of attention, he should kick @$$ this Sunday. It's now been nearly two years since he was drafted. As a TE, if he doesn't know the deal by now he's a retard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar