Coyle Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Exactly right. The arguements are about which franchise type player we draft. While the season was a bust, it is fun having #3 pick.

2. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Exactly. In any other year, each of those guys would be a #1 pick. We are in the sweetest spot of all, because we're sure to get a #1 talent for #3 money.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

4. PragIdealist

PragIdealist Guest

:toast:

5. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I recall seeing an interview with Chow where he says that Leinart didn't have Carson's arm but that he was better in other areas. This is just off of the dome so it might not be a 100% accurate but I think this Chow doesn't like Leinart's arm strength stuff is just taking his quote out of context.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Brady doesn't have a cannon either.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The problem with media and fans are they don't like favorites. The worst thing that can happen to you is to enter the season a favorite for the Heisman. Almost guaranteed to lose it. Happened to Manning. I think the same thing happened to Leinhart. Last year and most of this year he was a can't miss prospect. Franchise QB. Now alot of fans and media are kind of saying "eh". What has changed in his game? Did he suddenly start to suck? Did he have some kind of meltdown? Absolutely not. He is still a great QB prospect and would have ZERO problem if he fell to us.

8. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Anyone but Young... Leinart or Cutler would be ideal. I would even go with D'Brickashaw Ferguson in he first and draft Ingle Martin from little unknown Furman College in the later rounds.

9. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

If we take Leinart at #3, I'll vomit almost as much as I did when we took Pacman last year and Kevin Dyson, whenever that was!

Come on Saints! Take him!

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Or Joe Montana. I desparately hope we get Leinart, but I think at the end of the day, someone will trade up to #1 and he will go 1st overall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar