Cowpukes Tailgate Roll Call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Just wanting to get an idea of who and how many to expect for the Cowpukes game, as I want to make sure we gots a plenty beer, meat, and cokes, antacid, headache powder, cyanide, etc.

Titanium, hold two spots when you get there at the crack of dawn ...

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

make sure you get some pepto bismal for every time collins touches the ball :biglaugh:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Me8bZECgmYQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Me8bZECgmYQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm there! Save me a beer, I'll bring my own pepto :ha:

#34 Behind Enemy Lines

first game

My wife and I are headed down to our first titans game this weekend, used to live in Baltimore and now live in Central PA--behind enemy lines indeed!--

Look forward to seeing the Titans, the Stadium, and hopefully a decent showing by the team!

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Consider the parking spots reserved!

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I've already got the Titans canopy bagged and ready. New bag of charcoal. Made sure my old lighter still works. 2 Titans chairs, tested. Flags and flagpoles ready to go. I also stopped by Piggly Wiggly and picked up a supply of brown paper bags just incase Fisher forgets to bring a football team to the game!

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Let us not forget that our next home game won't be until October 29!!!!

9. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

What should I bring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar