Cowboys Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We can't? 2 other teams have already done it in 3 games.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you will actually go through with it, I will take your bet. I believe we will win this game.

Also, we have to bet the full amount of whatever GoTitans currency is floating around on the Vbookie.

Deal?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

It's time for u to add my name to your sig lol. You've been spot on this season.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I have Vince and Romo on my fantasy football.

mnnh who should start.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Vince!!!!!!!!!

380 passing yards, 70 rushing yards, 4 TDs!

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Hmm to do that VY is probs going to have to average close to 80 yards per completion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dallas_Turtle

Dallas_Turtle Camp Fodder

Dig the sig bro...

I think you're just not understanding what type of fan Jesse is... I believe he fancies himself a realist, he knows that Dallas should win this game, he also knows the Titans are fully capable of winning this game, either way, he wins... If his prediction proves to be correct, he can find comfort in the fact that he knew it was coming... If he's wrong, that means his beloved Titans have just gotten a huge road win vs a quality opponent... And it would be a huge win, 2-3 vs 3-2, road game... However, this game is even bigger for Dallas, difference between 1-3 or 2-2, already dropped the home-opener, can not lose 2 in a row at home, especially not with their schedule...

Jesse is assuming the Cowboys will bring their A-game, they haven't really brought it yet this season... Last week wasn't a bad effort, they can play better, but they didn't do a lot of things to beat themselves, as they did in the first 2 weeks...

(Sorry if I'm wrong Jesse, I'm just guessing, not trying to offend you...)

Now the Titans do a lot of dumb s--t too! The personal-fouls are just stupid and cheap, don't care for teams/players like that... That also explains why the Titans are the most penalized team in the NFL, I mean Dallas has been really, really bad at penalties, but damn! This is one reason the Titans will be over-matched, if you give Dallas free yards and free downs, they're gonna score TD's... If you don't give Dallas those "freebies", they'll still move the ball on ya, but if you keep making them drive 70-80 yards to score, they'll do something dumb that will impede their metriculation... This is like two talented teams that are both just dumb as s--t... However, I do think Dallas has a couple more playmakers, and I don't think they'll play terrible this week, plus they're at home, so I think they'll win in a pretty close game...

This will be a breakout game for Dez! He missed all of training-camp, and this bye week was like a mini training-camp for him and Romo... He's also been playing with a cracked rib, and I'm sure the bye week was good for that as well... Finnegan's gonna get schooled by Dez and Austin!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You'll quickly learn that Jesse is far from a realist and doesn't even know what the word means.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont know nothing about go titans currency or vbookie?

but i will bet you! who ever loses is gone til Nov 8th.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

BTW, Dallas will win cause the are more balanced on offense, and they dont get conservative with a lead, they will keep trying to add to that lead.

I think TN hangs in there til Mid 3rd Q, then things just get easy for Dallas and they walk away. our secondary couldnt Stop Orton and Loyd, they dang sure wont stop Romo,Witten,Roy,Miles and Dez, and Felix. Only way to beat Dallas is match them point for point, and Fisher isnt going to give VY the chance. we will run to much.

I also think Dez will give our special teams coverage problems. We just wont beat them at their own place after them coming off a rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar