Cowboys Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

nobody believes in the Titans to make the bet?

come on man! i'll be gone for a month if the Titans win..but if Dallas wins you are outs here for a month! lets go girls. make the bet.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'll take a chance, I mean the risk is deffs worth the reward.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

all right! anyone else?

4. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Ill take this bet... This is my first post but I read a lot on here. I just dont have short mans syndrome so I dont really feel the need to post. But you suck and are the worst Titans fan of all time so the possibility that you would leave these forums for a while is awesome to me. Although I doubt you will actually leave if you lose because your on the internet and there is really no way of enforcing it.

As for this game... I think we stand a real chance. Our Dline has been great and if we can keep up the pressure that we have been getting we will make Romo make mistakes and get turnovers. If we cant get pressure well its probably going to be bad. But im looking for VY to have a good game because he is back in Texas and if he starts off good im sure Fish will let him pass more. CJ will also have a much better game because he is getting pissed that he has been getting owned so far this year compared to his expectations. I look for the Titans to make a statement in this game and win probably not by a huge amount but def a win.

Also F-ck the NFC they suck compared to the AFC and that is another reason we will win win this game.

Since this is my first post I also want to add that half of the posters suck on here and im embaressed to be grouped in with you guys. On the other side half of you are great and I love reading your posts (why I come back here while im at work) and keep supporting our team! GO TITANS!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. jessestylex

so only 2 guys who dont post much anyways is taking my bet?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I use this site for therapeutic reasons LOL, if I can't come on here complaining about Fisher, what will I do?

7. jessestylex

it's pretty bad when you guys couldnt go a month without posting here.

8. jessestylex

ok the deal is off, im not gonna bet 2 guys who are prob fake accounts and never post anyways. if someone with a long standing account wants to bet me, then im all for it.

9. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Jesse, you do realize you're not a Titans fan right? I mean, I've seen jokes thrown around that you're a Texans fan and what not, but honestly I think you're just an idiot. To be a Titans fan, you should start with say, rooting for the Titans. By betting people on the forum that we're going to lose, then you're hoping that they lose. Therefore, you are not a fan. :doh:

10. jessestylex

eye is a fan. butt wii cant beat dem Cowboyz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar