Cowboys Cut Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm heading to the airport in a couple of hours, I'd better see his butt there getting ready to go somewhere else without a contract.

Sadly, it does make sense that if he's talking with the titans, they aren't saying who they're talking with. Our FO would only announce it if it was done and a sure thing.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

please god no!!!

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Hopefully he was just switching planes in Nashville

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Then going back to Oakland:lol:

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Rosenhaus has a few other big fish clients out there that need his attention too. I can't see him traveling with TO to Nashville now when Boldin, Plax, etc. need him. I assume he's office bound for a while, making deals.

The so-called sighting at the airport was a 3rd party thing and made it on a blog. No credible source has confirmed it (Rotoworld is not credible news, its fantasy, they just referenced the suzy kolber blog).

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hahaha... Agents like Rosenhaus don't do most of their business from the office. He may be in ten different cities this week on behalf of ten different clients. He's got the tech to do deals over the phone and computer. T.O. has been a huge client for him, I wouldn't be surprised to see them together now.

This certainly may be b.s., but we don't have anything from the Titans denying it either. Apparently someone on Titanscentral is claiming that T.O. was spotted at BSP about an hour ago.

Hard to know what's really going on, but hey, it's a fun drama to watch on a Friday afternoon!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, GoTitans3801 sent me a text message today indicating that he was at the Nashville airport and had walked the entire concourse and to report to you guys that there was no sign of T.O.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It would be hard to hide his ego so I believe it.

10. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Does the NFLPA allow contracts that don't allow a player access to the media? Maybe the Titans could ask for it as a mental health precaution.

If so, bring him in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar