Courtland Innigan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MCMLXXXIII, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. argh!

argh! Camp Fodder

Cortland Fined(again)

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

what game were you watching. He got his azz wooped!!!

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its the COWS....any victory needs to be magnified to make up for their lack of....well you all know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. emong

emong Rookie

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Hopefully this inspires Finnegan to legally drill Johnson next game.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

You should ask Cortland about that name, in person.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Well, how do you expect Andre to punch Pacman in the back of the head and not expect a drive-by... what? We traded Pacman for a 2-liter of Mountain Dew? Oh well. In that case, your argument that Andre justifiably escalated the situation into a fight is nonsense.

I thought Andre was lucky Finnegan was only trying to get him penalized. He was walking through Andre's punches like Mayorga.

8. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

wow... wtf are you even talkin about? your reading and comprension skills are that of a 3rd grader... where did i say anybody got the short end of the stick or someone came out ahead? are your having a discussion with yourself or something? ( for the record, i can understand why dre blew his top, im sure i would've too at some point...but try to stay on point if you can)
    i would LOVE for you to site some examples of where dre was "applauded league wide". your not only makin zero sense, your making chit up.... grow up

9. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

It was an offer we couldn't refuse.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar