Courtland Innigan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MCMLXXXIII, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

please... thats your best arguement, since he said watch this and shoves him hard at the line he was gunning for a fight? thats a sad sad arguement friend. with your logic i suppose dre ripping cort's helment off the scuffle before the "fight" meant he was looking for a fight that time?

he called the fact he had dre at his breakin point and said watch this... ima make him lose it. guess what, he did... mr. calm n cool erputed and acted like a fool. :kiss:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

how did he get the eff beaten out of him?..i honestly dont think there is any way you can say that...like seriously..he threw two punches..TWO, and they didnt connect with any of them...cortland wasnt wobbly or anything after that and he had no marks on his face...i fail to agree with this and its pretty ridiculous to even think that.

love the picture with andre throwing a palm shot in there...those are deadly.

you are like the little kid in middle school that goes around school, "ooooh cortland got his butt kicked guys..haha, oh you should have seen it." just shut up dude, its football not mma...no one is getting there "butt kicked."

3. VOLS_and_TITANS

VOLS_and_TITANS Starter

“Finally, Cortland has been treated like a villain when the wide receiver was the one that acted outside the boundaries of a football game by punching Cortland with his helmet off. No apology through the media after the game can change that. As well, I also find it interesting that no one identified the wide receiver as a likely antagonist from the play before when Cortland is pushed in the back after the play is over and then the receiver is seen on tape yelling obscenities among other things at Cortland.
    “Cortland has won his share of battles and then some against the top receivers in this league. The 1 yard TD catch Andre caught was the first TD he’s had against Cortland in 9 games between them. I would urge the media to actually watch the game instead of grabbing the stat sheet after it. Andre’s big game was against the other corner for the Titans last year. In the second game last year at Houston, Andre was held to less than 55 yards receiving

THATS WHO WON THE FIGHT.AND HE COULDNT GRAB AND THROW FINNAGAN UNTILL FINNAGAN TOOK HIS HELMET OFF,AND THREW IT HARD,AND THAT PUT CORTLAND IN A OFF BALANCE POSITION,THEN JOHNSON THREW HIM DOWN,SO WHEN CORTLAND THREW THE HELMET HARD THE OTHER WAY,JOHNSON THREW HIM DOWN,BUT FACE TO FACE,NO ONE THREW ANY ONE TO GROUND.

4. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

:lol:... yeah right, watch the titans! child please, they would never do that.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

6. carr bombed

carr bombed Starter

Actually "Mr clam n cool" blew his cool and did what everybody else in the league wishes they could do. For somebody who "acted like a fool", he sure was applauded league wide. :ha: Yep, Andre sure got the short end of this stick......I mean with that hefty 25K fine and all, I just don't see how he'll ever be able to go on. I mean too bad he didn't get off easy like Innegan, who was only embarrassed in front of a nation wide audience and is a league wide laughing stock and forever labeled a punk ***** from here on out. Yeah, Innegan definitely came out ahead. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Finnegan wasn't even phased by AJs punches. It was impressive to take that uppercut and come up clapping.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's said AJ has soft hands.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

Finnegan can take a punch. As least he can do that well because he can't cover to save his life. He's awful.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Andre Angel Soft Johnson was just frustrated yo.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar