Courtland Finnegan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

One big difference:

Hill was good for a 7th round rookie.

Finnegan was just downright good.....period.

At this point, I can't think of a single weakness in his game....no particular area you can point to and say, "He struggles when this happens".

The guy is a very good, well-rounded player....and chances are, he'll only get better.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Yeah, i dont understand why corners just watch recievers catch the ball. Micheal griffin is a ball hawking hard hitting corner, what more can you ask for. now its easy for a corner to move from corner to safety, maybe fisher can tweak this team, i already think we are a playoff team. But if fisher can tweak this team and make them more efficient, then more power too him.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

And i keep tellin everybody that finnegan can be just as good as pacman but nobody listens to me. When i seen him scoop that ball up when we was playin the jaguars and return it running through jones drew, i knew he was something special.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, remember that Finny posted very impressive numbers last year - I think he was in the top 5 in the league for something like 1st downs given up on 3rd and long, and was up there in completion %. Granted he was playing nickel, but still. He's more than an overachieving 7th round pick, and he's getting better every time he plays.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I didnt see him in games much last year...so i dont know what you are talkin about.

6. I still think that i was the first supporter on this board for Finnegan. You all might have been but i dont think any of you were posting it at the time that i was.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you want a medal or something?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Maybe he can have your Reynaldo one? :ha:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's in the pool room. (Carpy will understand that).

And I could easily ruin Finnegan's career. I've already killed off Reynaldo and LenDale (and to a lesser extent, Ryan Smith), Finneganism could well just be the nail in the coffin.

10. Nah, ive got enough medals and trophies from sports. But thanks for your concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar