Courtland Finnegan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Gotta back him up on that one. :p

2. Nine

Nine Starter

Yeah.....I'm waiting to see how he does when he's covering an established WR like Donte Stallworth.....and facing a top notch QB like Tom Brady.....

I'm thinking it would look something like this...

[​IMG]

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Has the dark blue turned into black?

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

were you checking out David's butt........hehe

5. Hoffa

I'm secure enough in my manhood to say yes.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

wow im so sitting right behind that guy in the blue poncho...lol it sucked in the rain

7. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

I personally feel pretty good about Finnegan, but I can understand why the coaches are being careful (because he hasn't ever really had any starts covering 1's & 2's, and Herndon and Harper, regardless of what we may think of them, have--but I think he deserves a shot)

8. You see theres no pleasing a titan fan. If Chris Henry gets 200 rushing yards, people still will say it was agianst the 2nd team, if Finnegan plays his heart out people start to say well he needs to play against 1st stringers. If our d-line has 8 sacks in 2 games so far, people still are gonna bash on them. I mean there is no pleasing you guys is there? What Team spirit this is.

9. Hoffa

blah, blah, blah...

10. He's right, except for the whole Chris Henry 200 rushing yard thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar