Court overturns father's grounding of 12-year-old

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alpha-Centuri, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Am I the only one concerned with the fact that this article only tells one side of the story?
    Am I the only one concerned with the fact that there's a custody dispute between her parents that's been going on for 10 years?

There seems to be a whole lot more this story, and it could very well be that the father is a complete jerk who is using the girl against her mother.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Dang! When I was four, we hadn't landed on the moon yet. I'm feeling old now...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I have a leather belt folded in half and tied in an overhand knot hanging on a hook in the kitchen. It's in plain view and serves as a reminder that I won't hesitate to bust his punk arse.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If i have kids, I will not be afraid to hit them, they need to learn right from wrong, its that simple, Im not saying smash his face into a wall, but spanking, smacks, etc

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I will make sure they have plenty of chances to avoid a spanking, and if they don't shape up, I'll let 'em have it. You tend to be scared of things that happen only once or twice than a daily occurance.

Also, we're way off topic.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I see little 10 year old kids running around thinking they are thugs, and the girls with mini skirts it's so sad. I would never let my daughter go out in public like that.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I like to beat them about the head and neck with a broken bottle, and if they sass back, I murder them in cold blood.

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And then you make another one? Sounds like the father from Russell Peters act. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar