Country Music Marathon

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by ammotroop, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am running in this on Apr 24. I want to get a hotel room on Apr 23-24 near the start line which is at Centennial park. Any recommendations? Closer the better. Also, gonna go party that night (nothing to crazy, me and the misses), so if anyone wants to meet up for a few beers, tell me where to be!

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The Holiday Inn on West End Ave. is right across the street from Centennial Park. The address should be in the 2600 block or so.

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I'm staying at the Sheraton, but I think it's sold out. They have shuttles to the starting line if you park at the stadium. Are you not taking advantage of the free concert that night? I have no idea who is playing, but will probably check it out.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Leows Vandy is one of the better hotels down by Centennial.. Nice club level...

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Tuck, ya we will probably check it out. I will be in Clarksville for a week prior and after, but I dont know if I want to drive early and risk traffic, accident, ect...the morning of.

6. Tuckfro42

Good luck finding a room... It looks like everything is full. You might try The Hutton Hotel. Looks like they still have some rooms.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Are you running the full? Whats your goal time?

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Tuck, looks like you are right, I will be driving from clarksville extra early that morning I guess. Or I can stay with my Aunt in Symrna

9. Tuckfro42

Nah, I'm running the half. I'm hoping to finish in under 1:40. Keep checking hotels. There will be some cancelations between now and then. If my wife weren't coming, you could bunk with me, but I need someone to rub me down after the race and I'd rather my wife do that than you. No offense.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Its all good. My Aunt lives in Symrna, bout 25 miles from start line so I will prob stay there then drive to Staduim and catch a shuttle. 140 is pretty good. I am shooting for 315-325 in the full. All depends how I hold up at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar