Could You Catch a Kern Punt?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Cool video. I have to say though, that dude trying to catch the balls obviously has no coordination and looks like he has never played football in his life.

I'm sure it isn't easy to catch those punts in a game when people are coming after you, but in a situation like that, anyone with any hand-eye coordination should be able to catch at least 6 of 8.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Mouton envies Kuharskey's athleticism and talent on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think this would be a great way to include fans during training camp. Choose 5 from the crowd and see who catches the most punts. Winner gets game tickets.

I think if he punted 10 I'd catch 6.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TLxAJRHA_fQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TLxAJRHA_fQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^That is absolutely pathetic.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2nd hit at around 28 seconds is too cool..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XA7s3pQ1VFI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XA7s3pQ1VFI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^Somebody on this board is about to tell us how messed up it is to allow that kid to knock other kids around when he's been playing for 2 years longer.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

that hit was sick!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That hit was weak sauce. Mostly due to the dads screaming like it was the Sheldon Brown vs Reggie Bush hit or something. That 6 year old will have a concussion history by time he's 10... the brain damage will hurt his shot at ever being intelligent, but with that- he's guaranteed a spot on an SEC team's roster. :D

And catching punts from a pro would be crazy difficult. I'd bet Kern was taking it easy, but if not- yeah. I always flip balls as high as I can in the air end over end as fast as I can then catch them one handed on the nose of the ball- but it's different when it's coming off a foot.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Catching punts is easy.

As for the Las Vegas guy, he must have $1000 on the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar