Could VY Split the fan base??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by slateaa, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well there is visual evidence that 'the Diva' likes to dance with half naked dudes

2. amy

amy Starter

This comes by way of Red Birds on the Titanstailgate forum. I didn't see it on here so I thought I would pass it on for what it's worth.

"It appears that old Whitlock saw the writing on the wall long before we did.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...hitlock/060309"

I have no idea how to make a link. sorry

3. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Vince is basically the Peyton Manning (with success at each pro/college level reversed) of Texas football. He has a huge following in his college town and once he was drafted they followed him instead of rooting for the local team which was not well established when he first went to the NFL. Just like half of the Colts fans in the world live in Knoxville, TN half of the Titans fans are back in Houston. If Peyton had not been successful in Indy the Colts would be having this same civil war that we are.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not much of a war, Tennessee would own Texas in a war. Heck if it wasn't for the Volunteer state Texas would be full of Mexicans ... wait ...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

True fans stay fans of the team, not individuals.

6. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

i think the titans fanbase that was at the game did a prettty good job looking like trash, young didnt need to throw his shoulderpads to prove to everyone what shouldve already been obvious. I was embarrassed.

Also, what goes on in the lockerroom should stay in the locker room. Say what you will about maturity, I might agree with you, but a part of me is glad someone was pissed and let fisher know. Or we have a football team thats ok with losing games it should win.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

were you at the game or were you embarassed from elsewhere?

8. STF

STF "blank"

I thought he said he gave them to a fan or something? or maybe that's something i read from somewhere on here..

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

VY said he handed his jersey to some Titan executives daughter who VY believes is a fan of his. VY said he threw his gear, including his pads, into the stands. He said he does the gear toss every game but not the pads. I can only assume VY needs a lot of pads.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I was embarrassed that what I was hearing was on television where other people could hear it. I dont see how where I was makes any difference whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar