Could there be a worse season than...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean like Arizona is all about the draft picks? Or having two lights out WRs?

Meanwhile the Patriots consistently pick late 20s and have no lights out WRs.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Yep.

If we to the Colts by one for a second time this year. :wall:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we lose to the Colts by one I am jumping off the nearest bridge.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Truthfully, last year was the most painful year ever. Even when the Oilers were starting guys like Tolliver and Bucky Richardson I had more fun than last year. We were awful. They were so bad I couldn't even bear to watch ESPN. To make last year even worse, we were looking at a 7 draft pick right up until the clock ticked off. So it was horrible right up to the last second of the season and there was no hope in sight. But things broke our way. And now I don't mind this year as we get to see Vince Young, and the losing is going to pay off in a top pick.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we really need a secondary that can cover
    if there is to be a shutdown corner or a beast RDE early then that has to be the pick

a lights out WR in Chow's system will be underutilized ,imo

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

VInce is progressing. I'm glad he's going through this now

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

This way he'll be more than ready for 2007.

Which makes this a very important off-season for us. Lots of cash to spend, probable top five pick in the Draft, and a weaker schedule in 2007.

Just let him play out this season and learn as much as he can.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

If (or when) we get a high pick we need to draft an offensive threat- whether it's a stand alone running back or an elite wide receiver. Go out and fill defensive needs through free agency. Also, we must beef up both the offensive line and our defensive secondary.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You are ready. You may now go, Grasshopper.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we were meant to have a weaker schedule this season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar