Could the freak be back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

SHOPPING SHOCKEY?: A report from SI.com says the Super Bowl champion New York Giants would require a second-round pick in exchange for tight end Jeremy Shockey, who apparently is expendable after the Giants’ offense jelled once he went down with a broken leg. CP

on the same link I would be all about this... :thumb:

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

He could be a nice situational pass rusher, but I'd only bring him in if he came cheap.

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

He's done, and we should be too.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

as far as im concerned...i'd love to c him become a titan again....he has been now one for 3 seasons in my madden game...hiim an kvb are tearin it up.....also got john henderson teamin up w/ albe....now thats a d-line haha...hmm...if only....idn he would come cheap and he's worth the risk...he can be good for couple more years....an as for shocky...i like it....the titans are big on two TE formations...an well scaife and shockey could be killer.....an he's stilll got a lot in the tank...right in his prime 6 year vet....yeh i'd def take that offer

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

How about Jets Dewayne Robertson?

8. bosoxgeneral

bosoxgeneral Starter

UK!!!!

9. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

i am for JK if he is cheap, he still has his moments and hopefully a change of location will bring his health back. Shockey is a pipe dream that we should ignore, plus he is a horrible teammate and we do not need that attitude in the locker with a struggling young qb.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

As a super cheap situational pass rusher... I would still probably say no. I hope we can do better than him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar