Could it happen?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Your right, 12-4.

2. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

And no one cares in the end how you get there. If the Titans got there over Houston I'd take it in a heart beat.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Hahah, that was great! Pissburg and Rapelissburger just got Tebowed big time! I guess all those dirty little dish rags will be going back into the drawer for another year...lol!

Love him or hate him there's something about that kid and the people around him follow his leadership and strive to be their absolute best for him. That's the one quality a lot of the VY homers always failed to realize was missing from him! I'd rather have a guy who perhaps is a little less naturally talented but is a hardworking overachiever with a never say quit attitude than a naturally gifted head case who never reaches their true potential. I think that's the same type of leadership Locker seem to bring to the table too but he obviously has more natural talent than Tebow, which gets me excited for the future.

I like the kid though, maybe I like rooting for the underdog but beating the Steelers makes me like him that much more!!

4. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Virgin - 1
    Sex offender - 0

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea about that,

[​IMG]

Let's see God put a Super Bowl ring on Tebow for his loyalty first.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Game of the year....unreal ending

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

All I know is that the Patriots and Ravens let out a sigh of relief tonight.

Whether it's warranted remains to be seen. I'm not sure I could see the Patriots losing, but if they somehow do, I could see the Ravens going all sucky on Denver and dropping yet another "should win" game.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The unknown factor scares people.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I could see Denver making it too the big one, but not knocking off the NFC team.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't see anyone in the AFC knocking off the NFC team. The Saints or Packers would have to have the worst stinker of their history to lose to one of these crappy teams. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar