Coty Sensabaugh helps needy families

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans Insider, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans cornerback Coty Sensabaugh worked with the Second Harvest Food Bank to serve more than 250 families in need at the Mobile Food Pantry at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church on Friday.

Sensabaugh, a rookie, donated $1,500 to underwrite the cost of canned items, staple foods and a seasonal canned ham for families in need. With Sensabaugh’s help, families were supplied with five to seven days of food.

“The Mobile Pantry program that Second Harvest does is a great way to get nutritious food into the hands of those who need it,” Sensabaugh said. “I feel honored to be a part of the food donations for this Mobile Pantry and to have the opportunity to see firsthand the impact it has on the families in need.”

Sensabaugh was on site Friday at the he Mobile Food Pantry to help distribute food to families in need.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

In the slot Chris Hawkins was actually better (in the limited sample size we saw) - if anyone remember him....

Guy's a FA, we should resign him. That kid was never given a chance IMO, and what I saw from him I remember liking. Maybe he sucked in practice or something, but during games he was definitely not bad, especially for an undrafted young guy.

I remember when Pete took over in SEA, he brought in guys from EVERYWHERE to compete. Sure I didn't follow it, and maybe a lot left, but he let everyone know their jobs were on the line. The year after, they are playing a great brand of football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar