Cory Chavous - Draftnasty.com

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Last year this dude said that the Titans would pick Derrick Morgan & Rusty Smith. Impressive.
    This year his picks are;
    1. Robert Quinn DE out of N. Carolina
    2. Andy Dalton QB out of Texas Christian
    3. Mason Foster LB out of Washington
    4. Terrell McClain DT S. Florida
    4. Chimdi Chekwa CB, Ohio St
    5. Clint Boling G, out of Georgia
    6. Byron Maxwell DB out of Clemson
    7. Tressor Baptiste LB out of Texas AM
    7. Kealoha Pilares WR Hawaii

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

If I remember correctly he does a good job of predicting the draft..better than Mel does

3. fitantitans

I'm still thinking our #1 is Nick Fairley. Who knows with Munch at the helm. And the lack of free-agency.
    Is Dalton any better than Rusty?

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Hope he is wrong about Dalton... then again maybe I am.

Is Quinn worth the 8th pick?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A good number of people say Quinn would be the 1st overall pick if he played last season.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have actually made a mock out for once, but it will be my one and only. I've never made one... Just feel like showing people what the draft will really look like and I'd bet my right and left nut that I do better than Kiper and McShay. I'll post it up soon.

Robert Quinn is our pick in my mock. Fairley, Miller, and Peterson will be gone. Quinn makes the most sense.

It is the only pick of Chavous' mock I agree with. Dalton is too big a reach in the 2nd. I've never even heard of the rest.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'll have to do some research on Quinn. Which means go watch YouTube videos for thirty minutes...

Another DE in the first round?

Still not feeling Dalton.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't really have an issue with Quinn being suspended or the brain tumor he once had, but when I see phrases like "has the rare skill set to be a double-digit sack artist in the NFL", and that's all I see, I can't help but think Jason Babin. Jason Babin did nothing but accumulate sacks, not a good DE by any means, but has big sack numbers. Both guys are the same size too, which only kills Quinn for me, he's just to Jason Babin-like to me.

9. fitantitans

I heard them say the same thing on 104.5 radio last night. They're pretty high on the guy.
    Chavous said, "You'd be getting a guy who is maybe a clone of Lawrence Taylor or Julius Peppers....".

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't want a clone of a rapist on our team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar