Cortland Finnegan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

cortland is such a gem. He played shutdown against a lot of really good receivers this season, the man is a titan through and through

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Finnegan and Samuel. Titanic CB tandem of the Future. With Griff and Hope at Safety we'd have the leagues best backfield. Says me.

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Drayton Florence would not be a good guy to get. What in the world would make you think that?

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That's the story of his career, my problem with him has never been his performance on the field, but with his lack of durability.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

He'd be good depth at corner and could compete with Nick Harper for a starter spot. He played well in SD but bumped out by Cromartie so he will probably be gone. He also wouldn't get the attention that Samuel and Ashomagua will get.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

No, he didnt play well in SD. Charger fans were calling for his head all season. You're just making stuff up right now.

And there is no chance that Oakland lets Asomugha walk.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Titans need S depth also.

8. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I think he's good enough to be a nickel back or beat Harper out for a job. But that's just me.

9. We have safety depth. Lowry and Fuller are quality depth. We just need Hope to be healthy.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Seems like everytime I watch Lowry he get's burned and Fuller is good only in the nickel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar