Cortland Finnegan will train with Darrelle Revis this summer.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They're working together in Phoenix. Finnegan was approaching Revis' level in terms of shutdown ability before a series of lower-leg injuries last season. While it's hard to imagine Finnegan truly being as good as the game's No. 1 cornerback, he could come close. Finnegan is also more physical than Revis.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100626/SPORTS01/6260329/1027

i would love to see Cortland be the next Revis.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's going to be the next Derron Jenkins if he has to cover for five second like last year.

3. Mizzo

Mizzo World champion of America

Maybe Revis will teach him how to hold out for more money.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Finnegan is just as good as Revis.

Revis has become the most overrated player in the league. Without Rex Ryan, he's a nobody. He's no Asomugha.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I remember reading late last year how Finnegan was working on being able to line up across the number 1 reciever regardless of where that may be. Like he wasn't comfortable going to the left side of the field to cover the number 1 meaning it would have been on Harper.

That alone should improve our pass defense knowing Finny will be locked down on the opponents best wide out. But we'll see.

Training with someone does not mean he will somehow pick up things he never heard of and become some super, all pro, shut down corner either. Like some will take from this.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher will still only keep him on one side. The opposing team will just line their best WR up on the opposite side.

7. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Don't worry Revis, one day you'll be as good as Finny!

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Finny also says the Titans play different so he cant do things Revis can.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Revis is a one hit wonder, you truly think this dude is on a whole other level than Finnegan? Please. Hell even Pacman had a good year. "Be the next Revis"..my a**..:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not saying he's necessarily a one-hit wonder, but I lol'd at "I would love to see Cortland be the next Revis."

Last year was the first and only time people even spoke of Revis. Watch the hype bite him in his @ss as he takes a steady decline over the next few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar