Cortland Finnegan: "I'm forever indebted to the Titans."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

• Cheers Cheers x 5
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think the Panthers have 3 former Titans right... Finny, Oher, and is Velasco still there? IDC about Oher but seeing those other 2 get a ring wouldn't be so bad..

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Would love to have him here as a coach.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Nice to hear man. Always loved Cort

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JBC

JBC Starter

Need players on the team now that play as hard as he did. The Titans can't find corners in the first 6 rounds who have that mentality.

#5 JBC, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Finnegan was one of my favorites. Some people here kinda turned on him iirc (and hes kinda an *******) but I'm still a fan. Wasn't very good in Miami or Rams tho.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I like Finnegan as a player but, like a lot of Titans, had an ugly exit cause he overvalued his worth.

Granted, like most of them, he found a willing sucker - but the Titans were right about his worth.

If his agent would have been honest with him he COULD have stayed in NashVegas for his whole career

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I guess I can add Cortland Finnegan to my list of people I would rather have coach than Mularkey...

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Mynigga.gif

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Cortland was a helluva CB for the Titans. Cheap GM and lousy secondary teammates sank him. He couldn't defend all the passes himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar