Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

For all of you who are holding the players up to this holier than thou standard while the front office gets a free ride, this is how the titans roll:

The titans are heartless bloodsuckers who had flown under the radar for years.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

who we got on the practice squad?

3. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I don't think it has flown under the radar, but I had hoped this kind of tom foolery would have gone out the window when Jeffrey left. Wishful thinking I guess. I feel like it starts with Bud Adams.

4. Garo

Garo Starter

wyattsportsJim Wyatt
    More on Finnegan: Finnegan and his agent had been lobbying for a new deal with the team, but weren't satisfied with offers made
    So Finnegan then decided to bolt camp in protest, unhappy with what he'd heard from front office. #titans

Keywords..."offers made."

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This organization is a joke. We'll never win a super bowl treating our players like we do.

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

these things dont happen on the colts

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Exactly. That's because the Colts respect their players and don't lie to them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm waiting for the full story before I make any conclusions. I just hope the reports aren't true, I really liked Finnegan.. this will hurt his cred with the fan base for sure.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

LOL, it's ok.. I own McNair, Mason, (Samari) Rolle, and VY jerseys...

10. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Speaking of things that don't happen on the Ponies, how is that run game, defense, coaching and backup qb situation look so far this year??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar