Cornerbacks: Where do we go from here?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Aug 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hey we found a undrafted gem it sounds like in Anwaun Woods. Guy is a beast and is playing ahead of Johnson at this point. Yes maybe Johnson turns into a great player, but if we could trade him for a starting caliber cornerback, it just makes sense.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Just stop

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Our whole secondary is trash, let's be honest. We're gonna get torched by decent QB/WR duos like we saw today with Carr/Cooper. Anyone wanna guess the score for the Titans v Jags game?

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I hear you, obviously wouldn't want to trade for somebody elses mediocre CB, but if there was the right player on the market, I wouldn't be afraid to make the move. This is all hypothetical of course.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I guess we seeing differently on the field. Sims looked a bit vulnerable giving up a TD last game..haven't seen that yet from Reed. Both guys still need work in zone coverage but that's all the DB. Honestly both Reed and Sims are press coverage DBs amd they do look good in that aspect.

6. meekmode

meekmode Starter

Should have tried to shop DGB for a corner since everyone is convinced he's the next fez Bryant apparently

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

This is were having #1 on the waiver wire is going to be critical for us. We have to do something with our starters. I would not be mad to move up some of the younger guys to be starters. Even McCourty looked bad from what I saw tonight. I expect to see Blake cut Monday, maybe McCain to. Right now we simply don't have any easy answers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cutting Blake and McCain will not make those behind them any better.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 6
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Your moms house

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar