Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cornerback anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    There won't be any June 1 cuts this year. It won't save teams any extra cap money no matter when players get cut.
  2. Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Moolah:
    $37
    Just say no to Ike. He is Haywood Jeffries on the defensive side of the ball. He dances on every play.... including ones where he gets burned for a 40 yard pass but ends up making the tackle :sad2:
  3. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0

Wow, he did make a major contribution:lol:

Yes he did nearly have a full season but I wanted to see more good games from him, he played a blinder against Arizona before being taken off injured. More consistant production, less injuries and better judgement is what I want too see out of him next season

Right now we can add another quality cornerback as well as keeping Jones and Hill to mature and improve, and trust me they will.
  4. bob45x32 Starter

Moolah:
    $27
    wht about charles woodson he is still the man
  5. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Charles Woodson is the man....wow, thats a blast from the past. Woodson has done very little(considering the hype he got coming out) since he has been in the NFL
  6. Bennett83 Guest

???

You mean if there is no new CBA right? Is it written in the current agreement that the old rules don''t apply this year.
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Yes, I said that assuming there would be no new CBA. That presumably will all go back to normal soon (assuming they don't change the cap rules on us)...
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,478
    But it is amazing the production he has had in the NFL - while dragging Manning's Heisman around with him all the time
  8. FightinTitan Guest

Andre Dyson is rumored to possibly be cap casualty.

Would the Titans consider bringing him back and would Dyson sign for what could be less than he could get on the open market?
  9. FightinTitan Guest

The man? Invisible man at best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.