Corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yep. I've pretty much DVRed the whole day. If people didn't see the post in the other thread, it's Titans Day on NFL Network.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

easy big fella... he didn't really say anything... he only had an opinion.
    Don't go Homer on me Bart.:winker:

This is how it starts... I've been trying to figure it out all day.
    (not specific to this thread or this topic)

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

THAT'S AWESOME!

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Last I checked this was a message board full of opinions and we were all free to state ours reguardless of who agrees or disagrees with it. So maybe you shouldn't wear your feelings on your shirt sleeve so much becuase in this case you look more like the whiney little kid thats mad cause everyone doesn't agree with him. But regaurdless of who you think should get the spot, you have to admit that up to this point in time Andre has had more bad days than good ones.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

just asking WU, are you a Andre Woolfolk fan or Titans fan, not to sound rude, just always wanted to know, Im saying if the Titans released Woolfolk and he went to a team like the Colts would you follow him to that team?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was a Denver fan growing up.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

wow, thanks, i wasn't sure there.. lol

seriously, woolfolk must have a kick arse camp to make it. he's just aweful

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Yes. Absolutely he would say a that and has in the past if I'm not mistaken. Woolfolk'sUncle will always be some kind of Titans fan but for right now, even his dearest team the Broncos takes a backseat to Andre's team, whomever that might be.

I bet you Andre would play for less money if Denver was interested in him.
    If I was in Andre's shoes a year from now or what have you ...:hmm:

9. First and foremost, I am a football fan. I have been most of my life and will always remain a Broncos Fan. Born and raised in Denver. If you look at Andre's Bio, until he was drafted by the Titans, he was a Broncos Fan. My entire family minus 2 are Broncos Fans (advent Broncos Fans). Just like I had to learn to be a Sooners Fan (grew up hating them), in Andre's first year, I learned to be a Titans Fan. I still follow the Sooners and am partial to them even more than my old college team (CU Buffaloes). If Andre is traded or goes to a as a free agent 4 of the 32 NFL teams I refuse and will never be a fan of those teams, regardless - Raiders, Chiefs, Colts, Redskins.... those teams literally make me :barf: Since the Titans have been struggling a lot of fans have tried to point his way as well as some other players. They were still stinking whe he was hurt. Ok, that is not the point of what I am saying. The point is, if the team is doing well overall, then everyone is less scrutinized and people are looked at more for the good things they do vice the mistakes. Since the team is struggling, every mistake by every player is scrutinized. This is everywhere, on every team. So to pull for the Titans as a whole is to pull for Andre. That is why my post earlier rings true where I wished all the Titans well, even those Andre is in direct competition with....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar