Corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Says a lot about what they think about Woolfolk. The guy is the #4 CB behind three second year players. One, a safety, who's played only one game.

:suspect:

2. Ok, this is exactly what I have been saying since last season ended....So Brian, Soxcat, read your books and pay attention to Bulluck3dMVPs post. May the best man win.... Carry your anti-Woolfolk Banner, no problem.... I will be carrying the banner that says let everyone do well so everyone benefits.... Go Titans

3. Jeff, you are right about it is his to lose, not doubting, but I know Andre is challenging for it and according to the most current reports, Hill will hopefully be ready to return to action by regular camp. He had offseason surgery, so he hasn't been working on jamming. Unfortunately, he had a season ending injury that required him spend a great portion of the off season recovering, just like Andre did following his 1st year and 2nd year.... No off season technique work hurt him. He has up until that point always worked out ferociously in the off season. This year he was able to work out.... WU

4. Tanks firing off...... run......

Grenades exploding..... ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Stealth's Inbound..... ohhh noooooo!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Titans | Woolfolk Looking to Become Impact Player - from www.KFFL.com
    Sun, 22 May 2005 08:50:50 -0700

Updating a previous report, Paul Kuharsky, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans CB Andre Woolfolk is one of the players on the current roster that is expected to blossom into a productive player in 2005. Woolfolk, a third-year veteran, is viewed as the potential replacement to former CB Samari Rolle (Ravens) this year. "I'm not trying to fill those shoes, I'm just trying to make sure I establish myself as a dependable player on this defense, make sure I make plays and am somebody that the rookies can look up to," Woolfolk said.

Apparently Andre did such a good job with the rookies last year that they've already passed him by.

:doh:

7. :eek: :rotfl:

[​IMG]

8. In the light of all your great negativity........

Oh, you can't take my joyyyyyy, no you can't take my joyyyyyy....

Go Titans, Go Hill, Go Woolfolk, Go Fuller, Go Hope, Go PacMan, Go Lamont, Go Defense, Go Offense.... Yeah Go Titans..... Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

10. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar