Corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cannot root for the Dolts. I will not root for the Dolts. I refuse to root for the Dolts. Just think, they blew up my Broncos in the playoffs two and three seasons ago.... They obliterated the Titans the last 3 times they played and the entire media had bowed down to them and pre-planned a coronation of their gloryboy fruitcake QB..... The press drove the Colts hatenail deep into all anti colts foreheads and when they got beat by Pittsburgh in the playoffs, we were all freed of the terroristic torture we had endured all season... If Andre goes to the Dolts, I cannot root for that team and I will suffer..... One thing will always remain true... I will have my Broncos...... Then there is the Raiders...... for me I would have to watch Soccer or something.... I would have to commit football:[​IMG]

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

and Steve McNair can kiss my butt.

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

I would have to commit football:[​IMG][/QUOTE]

wow, he just keeps going and going........................................................................................................................like that Energizer Bunny.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Always have. I also have a pretty good eye for ****ty play. No one's been consistantly ****tier.

:flush:

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Are you seriously saying that Eddie Berlin, Tyrone Calico, etc have played better consistently than Andre?

I see two equally biased people fueling this debate. It appears it's more personal now than logical (if it ever was).

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

No. Just not worse.

7. Ok, so the factual, completely factual references to his good games, you have ignored..... Go ahead, say they were bad games. Reference each one in which he made multiple plays and some of them yes on the spectacular side... Baltimore, Arizona, Houston, Miami, Jacksonville. Now - direct challenge, use facts to say they were bad performances by him. Go ahead, lets see how factually honest you are....

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Sure. You got a shot of that Arnaz Battle match-up?

9. Here is your book again Brian. You are pointing out one match up in a game I didn't mention San Fran.... and no one cares because the Titans won the game. Like I said: Man up and reference the games I mentioned since you say all of his play is ****y. Your mouth can't even form the words and your fingers definitely cannot type the TRUTH. If you say anything contrary on those games, you are flat out lying. Arnaz beat Andre for a TD and had a few short catches. Andre still played a decent game, was around the ball enough to be the one to pick up a fumble and return it a ways, so now I referenced what you did.... Reference what I asked... MAN or mouse... The book as promised: [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey George, uhhh, I don't understand, are you talking about, uuuhh San Francisco ..... or uhhhh ... ohhh, uuuhhh the Ravens.... or, uuhhh, the Denver Cardinals?????

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

We've been down this road before - You post your pictures of the few plays Andre actually made and I reference three years worth of poor play and demotions. The new information (from Kuharsky and more importantly Titan Scout Blake Beddingfield) says that a former #1 draft pick and three year veteran is now the #4 CB behind three 2nd year players (one a 7th round draft pick and one who played one game as a rookie). I didn't make that up.

In addition, according to Terry McCormick of The Nashville City Paper, the team "has made no secret a veteran cornerback is high on its wish list. Ty Law and Ahmed Plummer are the top two available cornerbacks on the free-agent market. Both have visited Nashville this month, as the Titans look to fill a hole"

Those are facts. You are ignoring them. Not me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar