Corey Simon Visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

It's not like we don't need somebody at DT, but what we really need is more pressure on the weak end to help out the makeshift secondary we've had to throw together. We should spend our money there (that is, if we're gonna take a shot on a guy--i'd rather it be an DE than a DT)

2. reo

reo Starter

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Actually my name is Jeremy, but thanks for the compliment. Maybe we have not signed Rice yet because he is coming off an injury and maybe wants to much money? Hmmm...Do you want some cheese with that wine?

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I know that I don't know anything about this sport you call "football", but i've been reading up on the subject and I think I have something to say.

It's called depth, brah. What if Odom and Travis Laboy get hurt, just like what's happened the past couple of seasons? Then you're going to get exactly what you got last year. KVB getting double teamed and no semblance of a pass rush on the other side.

5. I can only imagine how this board was like during the draft this year. I bet some of you died in your seats when we drafted MG, and chris henry 1, 2. I wish I was here and not busy with school, dang it.

6. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Gotcha. I was wondering why the Texans didn't add any O-linemen, but I guess there's my answer.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Thanks bro for proving my point.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Did you see one of these in your school?

[​IMG]

9. Have you heard about the Texan O-line yet? So yea you made my point. Teams know their talent better than you guys. The texans so far got a good o-line i'll give em that.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Just think of all the pressure he'll take off Lendale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar