Corey Simon Visits

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

If he's healthy, I don't see why not. You know that Big Al is going to get hurt sometime during the season.

3. The colts were really stupid in letting him go. There was nothing wrong with him, the colts justed wanted to test out their younger players, thats all. He would be a solid pick-up. He is still a beast.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He would be good. Help out the line especially with Long still hurt.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

See photos of the guy last year? He was MASSIVE.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

how massive? like.. massive massive? or larger than a few people massive? you were a little vague in your description. :ha:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He was fat.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

but is he quick??

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I wouldn't get rid of a fat guy if my favorite booger was on the borderline of an injury.

Bottom Line For The Titans -- The only good booger is an injured booger.

I'd rather not have the colts flicking that big ol' booger on VY every play. At least we won't have any problems this year.

10. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Why even bother??? A few years ago when he was in Philly he was pretty brutal but its over for this guy didnt play at all last year and his time with the Colts has produced very little why would this be any different?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar