Cordarrelle Patterson..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Its not uncommon for a WR to take 3 years to fully develop. Then you mix in the uncertainty with the QB situation the last 2 years and a change in coaching staffs, Hunter is has fallen behind the 8-ball.

But that doesn't mean I am ready to give up on him yet. Hopefully year 2 in this system, and some stability at the QB position will help him blossom ... I'm not holding my breath on it, but I'm not quite ready to give up either.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

CP can't run a route.

CP is mildly retarded and can't comprehend a playbook.

Like seriously, he is dumb as ****.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Id give a 5 max.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes! We should trade a late rounder for him, 4th at most.

KR and WR4/5. I don't care if he just runs 2 yards straight and cuts and that is his only route. Or that play where he just stands there and the QB throws the ball to him immediately. L

When defenses ignore him, he goes video game on them. When they start watching him, hit Wright or Hunter deep.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Oh I agree, I'd take him. Just don't line him up out wide and expect him to be a go to receiver.

As a return guy and situational guy I'm all for it.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't trade Hunter for Patterson. They're both unfulfilled potential right now, but if either turn out, Hunter fills more of a need for us than Patterson - An outside, big threat. Patterson is a slot guy ala Wright, but worse. We NEED that big outside WR - What Hunter could be.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

If marshall went for a 5th, wallace + a7th went for a 5th, we should be able to land him for a 5th easy maybe a 6th. Good returner and a playmaking threat. Not to mention what he'd do in madden.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

reunite him with Hunter lol. hand him the ball, he may be our best running back as well as returner,

9. DaCost

DaCost Starter

To me it looks like hisCJ2k dumb and I rather have that dumb then or type of dumb like VY or Pacman.

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Are people defending Hunter in this thread? Seriously? CP is more of a playmaker...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar