Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Mar 13, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

millen.jpg
  2. steverife

steverife Starter

It always cracks me up when I watch a college game where Millen is doing color and he gets excited about the receivers.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

4. steverife

steverife Starter

When he did a UT game, he said that he would build an NFL team around Patterson and Hunter, and then the booth went silent for about 2 plays.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

I was listening to the 2005 draft coverage in the car on WGR from Buffalo. It was the Lions pick and the two previous years they had taken a WR first. No word of a lie, one of the radio guys said "Here comes the Lions. Watch that idiot Millen take a WR again." The others laughed at the absurdity. Then they picked a WR, for the third year in a row. Had to pull over I was laughing so hard.
  6. The Hammer

You know it is bad when there is a protest march calling for you to be fired

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Carp

Carp Starter

I watched every game too and Zach Rogers will be lucky to see playing time in the NFL. Patterson is like Percy Harvin. He'll be a star at the next level as long as he stays our of trouble. How smart you are is rather irrelevant for a WR. Dumber guys than Patterson have gone on to NFL stardom.

Hunter has the best tools of all 3. He should at least be a solid NFL receiver with the potential to be great.
  8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

If we trade back and he is still there I could see us taking Patterson.
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

According to the Twitterz the Jets are attending Tennessee's pro day and are "very interested" in Patterson.
  10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Please don't let CP talents get wasted on a Jets roster with Sanchez throwing him balls!!