Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Naw

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Yes he's raw, but he'll be a household name by his 2nd or 3rd year guaranteed. His is too much of a playmaker.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

5. corymiller

You don't draft ayers high in the first round for them to be household names by their third year.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Like i said in my first post i really do hope we don't draft Patterson at number 10.

We need a playmaker on defense or get Warmack or Cooper for the O line.

They can grab a receiver in free agency

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Whatever dude, just keep hating on UT. I can't wait til some of those Vandy players come to the NFL and revolutionize the game.

8. corymiller

I'm not hating on UT. And who the hell brought Vandy into the conversation?!?

This has nothing to do with where CP went and everything to do with he's not a very good receiver.

9. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

This is what I'm hoping for.. Levitre at LG and Warmack at RG would give us one hell of an OL.

10. TheRamsFan

TheRamsFan Camp Fodder

I agree that would be a great guard set-up, but I doubt that the Titans (or any team for that matter) would draft a guard #10 overall and then play him at RG. Guards who get picked in the first round are supposed to be great guards (remember how rare it was for a guard to go in the first round). I would be surprised at this point if the Titans draft him, because I doubt Levetre wants to play RG, and the #10 pick could be used to get a player who can play right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar