Cordarrelle Patterson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by mike75, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

What do you think of Cordarrelle Patterson of Tennessee Volunteers being taken at #10 by Titans??

Didn't think we would but after seeing Nate Washington put on the trading block there is something thats going down at the WR position either through free agency or the draft because we are already thin at that position not to mention Washington was our best player at WR.

My opinion is i hope we don't choose Patterson and try and get a really good playmaker on defense

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I've said this other places, but I really don't think we are waiting for the draft or news of trying to trade Nate would have come closer to that date. I really feel we are looking at a FA signing and it really looks like Amendola is the guy.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I said this somewhere in another thread but cannot remember which one. If this team uses their first round pick on a WR for the second year in a row there will be a revolt. Especially since it is number 10 this year.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yah its too bad to because Patterson looks to be a stud and would much rather have him then bone-head Britt. But no way they can draft a WR 2 years n a row that early.

If only they took a guard last year then id be all for Patterson - still not sold on Kendall Wright, but it is what it is.

Still go with Warmack and have the 2 guard situations locked up for yearssss ...

Otherwise Cooper the smaller guard who could play center and or a pass rusher

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Agreed with the Hammer. WR is one of if not the last position we need to be considering at pick #10.

6. Daniel Miller

Daniel Miller Camp Fodder

Patterson is getting all this hype for no reason... Don't get me wrong, he's going to be productive, but no where near worth are number 10. Some draft experts got him going as high as #8. I hope someone does take him before us. That just means we have more to choose from when its our pick.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's far from the best talent at 10, we wont draft him at number 10, no freaking way.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

gulp.

[​IMG]

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Please no, a lot of depth at the position. We can get a very talented WR in the 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Can anyone honestly argue Patterson, who is about as unpolished as a receiver can be, is the tenth best player in this draft class?

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar