Coordinators to keep an eye on?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 5, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

39 vote(s)
    95.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IDK

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would take Rex as DC in a second.

2. b0ng

b0ng Offseason Blues

Bud Adams paying a lot of money for a coach or coordinator? You sure about that?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is that Corpsey?

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Rex brings the fire and passion we need. He's just not suited as an every day head coach, having to worry about the meshing of the team and all the minor details. Munch can do that. Let Munch worry about "player happiness" & "team chemistry"... basically what he does now - only problem is our current coordinators suck.

Sign Rex Ryan as DC. I'd even be OK with keeping Palmer, even though i'm not HUGE on him - he's doing a better job than Gray.

5. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Fire Palmer, hire norv turner after he gets booted out of san diego....maybe he'll get the best out of Cook and we can laugh while our TE's rips up opponents.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Norv, you serious? Good offensive mind, but that guy just sucks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

Better than Palmer! Anything is better than Palmer, Cj could probably run a better O

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I really don't think Palmer is all that bad..

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I loved the hire of Munch. Now, I think he isn't the right guy for the job.

He is a HALL OF FAME olineman. His first hire was an asst. coach who is a HALL F FAME olineman. Traditionally we are amoung the top 10 in running the ball and amoung the top 5 in fewest sacks allowed. We are currently #30 in rushing and #7 in sacks allowed.

These two should be able to teach Nate Washington how to be an effective pulling guard and offensive tackle. There is NO excuse for why we can't block at the line of scrimmage. Period.

How about Rob Ryan? How about Rob Chudzinski?

10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

A major problem I have with Munch is his opinion (along with all of his coaches) on how to get better. "We just have to keep doing it, and eventually something will break for us."

I spend $10,000 last month and my bank account keeps shrinking! What should I do? I guess keep spending money ... eventually it will grow. No, it won't.

Nothing you two HALL OF FAME OFFENSIVE LINEMEN are doing is the correct thing to do with an offensive line. No excuses. Y'all fail as coaches. Thanks for the on-field play, but we are going to move in another direction with our coaches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar