Cooper Kupp

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

How the hell does he not have his own thread already? lol

I want him more than I want Williams or Davis. But he'd prob have to come from some dealing..
    Any possibility of him dropping to the 3rd??

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I say he's going in the second. Some of my strongest follows arnt buying it and calling it hype. I originally expected him to be a bit bigger than he came in at the Senior Bowl.

I will say this- if Kupp is a second rounder, I'd rather have ArDarius Stewart or Amara Darboh 3rd or later.

And...

"Corey Davis
    No matter what"

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

From Yakima, WA. I have friends there that know him.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

#SayYup2CooperKupp

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

His speed at the combine will play a role in whether he's a 2nd or 3rd. Everyone knows he runs great routes and is great at setting up db's...but can he beat them with pure athleticism?

To me he's a different kind of wr than a lot of the others like Dede Westbrook. Aside from learning the playbook and getting used to the qb (or vice versa), he's ready to go day 1. A lot of others...say Mike Williams...are gonna have to learn how to run routes they haven't done before or have little experience in! You can make that work but it is more difficult and more limiting and gives the defenders a better chance to guess what's coming!

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Kupp is going to run just fine at the combine....he will go in the 2nd rnd and likely could be the 3rd WR off the board.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like him a lot, but I like other guys too.

I'm still super intrigued by Chris Godwin.

8. Clark

Davis, Williams, Ross.

No way Kupp is going to surpass Ross.

9. Clark

Yea I feel there is a handful of mid round WRs that could all come in and produce.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

He shouldn't but....Ross has some injury history and is a different kind of wr not every team will be looking for. Ross doesn't really run the whole route tree so a team 'might' want the more polished route runner as long as Kupp is on the faster side.

For me, it's no comparison though. Ross is a home run waiting to happen and a lot of teams could use his kind of speed. He reminds me a lot of DeSean Jackson - who should have gone higher than he went. Ross shouldn't fall out of round 1 but it really depends how teams stack their board at other positions. I have a feeling pass rushers are gonna push some players down while it'll be interesting to see how many and how much teams reach at QB and OT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar