Coolest...Laptop....

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you want to spend an extra $1000, you can get 64GB of flash RAM to replace the 80GB hard drive. I can't wait to see people benchmark the speed difference between the 2.

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

It's nice but i think i'd be scared i,d snap it.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Apple's all about cool. They trick me with their aesthetics. You could hide that notebook in a book.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm a bit down on Mac right now. There is a serious lower ram slot problem with many of their G4 15" Powerbooks caused by a system update and they're not accepting total responsibility for it. I only get use of half my ram because of it.

http://lowermemoryslot.editkid.com/

Maybe they'll sell a boat load of these and then do what's right.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

she's gorgeous

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I feel like I've been Rick-Rolled!

7. My brother just sold his PB G4 for $700 at Mac Authority and I believe it had the same issue.

8. I don't need an ultraportable laptop, but when they come out with a tablet Mac, I'm there...

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

here ya go

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar