Cool - McCarthy gets a little love at PFT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

With what few games we have seen of him, he could have made a run at DROY if he had gotten on the field sooner.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I haven't been this excited about a LB since Bulluck won his starting job. This young man looks great so far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I like McCarthy a lot, his speed could be an issue though...

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

?

I may not have noticed, I was too busy being impressed by his hustle after recovering that fumble.

But seriously, I have not noticed anything that would suggest him to be on the slow side.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

So your saying hes on the fast side?

He's definitely got a knack for getting to the football and he can lay the wood but CJ Spiller made him look silly and exposed him on one of his longer runs.

He ran a 4.64 unofficial at the combine, definitely not fast...But go ahead, it sucks my post even though it was completely accurate..

7. dome patrol

dome patrol Camp Fodder

4.64 is not "slow" and when you have football IQ like he does he plays more like 4.5. Too much is made of 40 times.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He's white therefore people assume he's slow and nonathletic. Just like every white receiver is Wes Welker, every black QB only knows how to run the ball, etc.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL dude you are hysterical

I never said he was on the fast side, not once, go ahead and look for it. I know how you like those stats.

CJ Spiller made our whole defense look silly, not just McCarthy.

You should be the last person to make a remark about "it sucks"ing someone. you do it all the time. but I thought you didnt care? or are you just being butt hurt from all the CJ talk thats been going around?

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Patrick Willis one of the most freakishly athletic Linebackers in the league ran a 4.51. It's not like Colin ran a 5 flat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar