Cook tore his rotator cuff, put on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hey it's Jeff Fisher...

- He trades a 2nd round pick for Cook that could've been used for Gronkowski.
    - He drafts Kevin Dyson over Randy Moss.
    - He drafts Andre Woolfolk over (insert anyone's name here).
    - He drafts Fat Albert over Ed Reed
    - He drafts Pacman Jones over Aaron Rodgers
    - He drafts Jason Jones over Ray Rice (granted we already took CJ, but Rice was #2 on the list of RBs I wanted)
    - He trades #2 pick that could've been used for RG3

These are failures that should be noted by all NFL teams... it's not like he missed on a few. He misses bad every year.

Such an easy person to make fun of. Imagine the Rams with RG3 this year... oh but wait... Fisher would handcuff him and not recognize how good he really is.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Woolfolk and Dyson were picked when Reese was still calling the shots in the draft room.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still blame Fisher regardless.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I totally admire that!

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damn you Jared Cook. Now I have to find another TE for my fantasy team.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Hindsight is always 20/20

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Love all the hate Jared Cook receives.

Just shows- ignore anything Titans fans say. They're about the most thoughtless group of fans on earth.

Really? Wanting him gone? Why? Who's better... Thompson? Stephens?

Best TE this team has had since... probably ever, and yet we have people acting like we have someone to replace him on the roster.

Same fans that wanted to keep Steve McNair and Eddie George... all makes sense. Same fans that were 2 years behind on the Michael Griffin hate-train.

8. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Seriously, Jared Cook has been a late bloomer at best. Perhaps his development has been slowed by the Titan's obsession with having a tight end block for the running game instead of catching the ball. I agree that we need to resign him . . . but he has not proven to be Top Dollar material. You can see by his development that Thompson has been molded into the tight end of the future. Our staff has the ability to morph players and positions at will . . . lol

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

oops. I forgot...

now is your time to tell me how bad of a blocker he is. Regurgitate that Jeff Fisher nonsense you heard and bought 3 years ago as an excuse as to why he wasn't playing.

(but always ignore that he's just as good a blocker as most other elite receiving TEs in the league)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Well that sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar